Amazon Pro Executive Part Time Job Scam (aaam999.com)




 Hi

Today (08/12/2022), I was fell into fake part time work.

The name of this profile of Amazon Pro Executive part time job or website of this is aaam999.com

I was search for a part time job and did google to find the job, there I saw a link and click it as below

 
When I I click on add WhatsApp It took me to The WhatsApp with a number as below

 When I start to talk than she told me To register on a website as shown below & I did registration and started my account.


I got 151₹ in my account, after that she told me to do pay 300 and you will get 400 as commission and total of 700 you can widthdrawl in your account.

I added 300 ₹ and she told me to provide you some tasks.

She gave me 3 tasks and here they started the game-

1)task one of 299₹ so that time I had balance so I have completed it.




Now

2) I have to pay 1299₹ to complete 2nd task. Here I have to add 500₹ to complete it. I was a fool, I Paid it.

So like this i have completed my 2nd task.

When I went to 3rd task, fuck! it was a price of 5599₹.

Now I have to add 3500₹ exam to complete my task and get full refund with commission in my account.



At this moment I realised that its all fake.

So its my request to all please don’t fall in this fake scam of part time job, and I lost my money & got my lesson.


Comments